1st Texas Realtors in Kemah David & Simone Karstedt, Nancy Estes, Rhan Pruitt, William Machupa Jr, Matt Bradley, Lynee Johns, James Swain and Danielle Robinson for expert local real estate experience in Kemah, Texas.
No matter where you are from, we all agree picking up your life and relocating to Kemah, Texas, can be daunting, even for the prepared. Add children, pets, or a deadline to begin your new job and it’s even more stressful.
We are a full-service brokerage specializing in relocation to Kemah, Texas. We have helped many families find the best home, school, commute, and access to public parks and the waterfront.
Steps to relocating to Kemah, Texas
- Make a visit to Kemah, Texas. Before you relocate to Kemah, visit at least once. We recommend touring the NASA Johnson Space Center and enjoying the waterfront. You can replace the thoughts of relocating with the real experience, and meet a relocation specialist during the visit.
- Make a Relocation Plan. After you decide to move, it’s time for a Relocation Plan. The timeline and decision points should be written out; budget for buying or renting a home, desired neighborhoods, schools and commutes, proximity to friends or family that live in Kemah, Texas. We provide a comprehensive list of criteria for you to consider before relocating.
- Find a Home. Finding a home can be challenging and, at times, frustrating. There are many people relocating to Kemah to join the expanding natural energy sector, or moving from Houston to be near the waterfront. You can combat the competition in 3 ways. Our Home Search provides real-time MLS data. You can also Register to save custom searches and receive email alerts about new property listings. Or you can simply complete a Home Finder and we’ll present you with a list of all of the homes that match your needs.
- Find a Job in Kemah. The unemployment rate in Kemah is currently one of the lowest in the nation, mostly, due to the energy sector. If you are flexible about applying your particular skills, then you will almost certainly find a career before relocating to Kemah, Texas.
- Establish yourself in Kemah. Relocating is very rewarding, you will be presented with many new opportunities, friends and associates, but also challenged in ways not expected. Even though you might be consumed by the relocation activities of your move, take some extra time to listen to your new friends, get to know them, and learn from their experiences. Having friends in Kemah will help you best address the issues of relocation.
- Make the most Kemah. Visit the NASA Johnson Space Center, and go ahead, reach across the railing and touch the Apollo 17 Command Module and think about where it has been. Go to Kemah, Texas, enjoy some fresh bay seafood and watch the sail boats return during the sunset. You can also take the 30-minute drive to Galveston, rent a bike and ride on the seawall. Please enjoy yourself and contact us when you’re ready.